Friday, July 30, 2010

A little bit of Middle Earth finds it's way onto my desk

Ok - first up I will admit I am a Tolkien tragic. It was therefore only a matter of time before I tried to paint some HoTT armies based on the Middle Earth mythology.

I actually got these figures about 12-14 months ago - for my birthday from my son, and I have done bits and pieces on them over time.

The miniatures are 18mm Eureka Miniatures figures, and they are fantastic in detail. I will post just the two pics at the moment and then in a later post take a pic of one of the finished elements and put it up.

While these guys are Uruk Hai, I bought a bunch of "vanilla" flavoured orcs, some dwarves, elves and men to put together the Battle of the Five Armies from The Hobbit.

I bought the Uruks to also look at putting together a Rohan v Isengard scenario. That will come in time too :).

Anyway, enjoy the two little teasers.


I will in time get to painting more of these but at this stage, I am determined to finsih the 6mm WW2 British and then the 6mm Marian Romans.

No comments:

Post a Comment